Investigating Surge Incidents
In the event of a burst or major pressure surge incidents we are able to
- undertake investigations to review data associated with the event,
- collect additional data as required,
- and to undertake studies to determine the causes of the incident and means to prevent future destruction events.
These studies can be purely remote desktop investigations, but can include site measurement, witness interviews and numerical modelling of incidents and accidents.
- site measurement,
- witness interviews
- and numerical modelling of incidents and accidents.
These studies can be used for litigation purposes or can involve finding solutions and designing of mitigation measures, either through protocols or physical changes.
If you’re interested to find out more, contact us and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Burst News – Incidents and Accidents in the Press today
Recent Pressure Surge Incidents
- Ongoing repairs prompt meeting changes. PALM BAY – A water pipe that burst […]
- “The burst on the 12-inch-diameter pipeline caused flooding to a nearby carpark and […]
- Households in areas of North Kensington, Bayswater and Holland Park are also experiencing […]
- Engineers have been working to repair the burst pipe ever since with plans […]
- water main has burst on a busy west London road transforming the streets […]
- NI Water has repaired a burst pipe in Derry ahead of schedule. By […]
- Pipe broke shortly before 8.30am, sending what was described as a 'whooshing river' […]
- AS temperatures are set to drop again and a noticeable spike in burst […]
- Mayisela added that there are other factors that may lead to pipe bursts. […]
- … thing anyone needs during the colder months is a burst pipe or […]