Investigating Surge Incidents
In the event of a burst or major pressure surge incidents we are able to
- undertake investigations to review data associated with the event,
- collect additional data as required,
- and to undertake studies to determine the causes of the incident and means to prevent future destruction events.
These studies can be purely remote desktop investigations, but can include site measurement, witness interviews and numerical modelling of incidents and accidents.
- site measurement,
- witness interviews
- and numerical modelling of incidents and accidents.
These studies can be used for litigation purposes or can involve finding solutions and designing of mitigation measures, either through protocols or physical changes.
If you’re interested to find out more, contact us and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Burst News – Incidents and Accidents in the Press today
Recent Pressure Surge Incidents
- Longboat Key town officials say that the age of pipe could be to […]
- … on our community groups, many have said that every time there is […]
- A water pipe burst on Voortrekker Road has forced the metro to do […]
- The company has previously said the burst pipe is not causing any problems […]
- … the pipe is fixed and he urged all stakeholders to report water […]
- Fenland police have said that an entire carriageway has been so damaged by […]
- Yorkshire Water say they are dealing with a pipe burst in BylandAvenue in […]