Investigating Surge Incidents
In the event of a burst or major pressure surge incidents we are able to
- undertake investigations to review data associated with the event,
- collect additional data as required,
- and to undertake studies to determine the causes of the incident and means to prevent future destruction events.
These studies can be purely remote desktop investigations, but can include site measurement, witness interviews and numerical modelling of incidents and accidents.
- site measurement,
- witness interviews
- and numerical modelling of incidents and accidents.
These studies can be used for litigation purposes or can involve finding solutions and designing of mitigation measures, either through protocols or physical changes.
If you’re interested to find out more, contact us and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Burst News – Incidents and Accidents in the Press today
Recent Pressure Surge Incidents
- “We've also experienced a major hot water pipes failure resulting in the … […]
- After hiccups, including a burst pipe washing away evidence and Goode being accused […]
- Approximately 30% of homeowners insurance claims are caused by appliance failures, while the […]
- A main road in Mirfield was shut after a water pipe burst. By […]