Investigating Surge Incidents
In the event of a burst or major pressure surge incidents we are able to
- undertake investigations to review data associated with the event,
- collect additional data as required,
- and to undertake studies to determine the causes of the incident and means to prevent future destruction events.
These studies can be purely remote desktop investigations, but can include site measurement, witness interviews and numerical modelling of incidents and accidents.
- site measurement,
- witness interviews
- and numerical modelling of incidents and accidents.
These studies can be used for litigation purposes or can involve finding solutions and designing of mitigation measures, either through protocols or physical changes.
If you’re interested to find out more, contact us and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Burst News – Incidents and Accidents in the Press today
Recent Pressure Surge Incidents
- The boys basketball game between Iroquois and Fairview scheduled for tonight has been […]
- FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – Students living in Teresa and Luther King Hall on […]
- Glen View was among suburbs worst hit by cholera and typhoid outbreaks in […]
- Speaking at 4.30pm, a spokesman said: "Repairs to a burst water pipe which […]
- Muse explained that improvements would include analytics capable of detecting pipe leaks and […]
- A BURST main has affected water supplies in the heart of Alness this […]
- Protection from frozen pipes. Nobody wants to come home and find burst pipes […]
- The Voorheesville middle school and high schools will remain closed on Tuesday as […]
- LEOMINSTER — For decades, according to longtime city councilor Claire Freda, when a […]
- An Anglian Water spokesperson said: "The repair has been very complex due to […]